Projects Are Like Snowflakes – No Two Are Alike
I provide the following services:
- User Experience, Accessibility, Product Management Consulting
- Workshops and Training Sessions
- Public Speaking and Teaching
User Experience, Accessibility, Product Management Consulting
I will help you make your website or application usable and accessible to more customers.
97% of websites fail at user experience (UX) and accessibility and suffer from frustrated users and poor conversion rates. User experience and accessibility are as important as the blueprint for a house and need to be implemented from the beginning of a project to save more time and money when creating or redesigning a website or application – regardless of the project size and budget.
I work with organizations on various types of user experience and accessibility related projects – big or small. I can help your organization improve your products and services by offering you a user experience and accessibility strategy and by helping coordinate team accessibility efforts.
Workshops and Training Sessions
I will provide you or your team with a workshop/training on the topics, including but not limited to:
- Introduction to accessibility and disability awareness workshop: 2 hours, half a day, or full day at your organization;
- Your corporate accessibility strategy: helping you make your disabled employees more productive and disabled candidates reach you;
- Your higher education accessibility strategy: helping make your university website and campus more accessible to your students, employees, visitors with disabilities;
- Your event accessibility strategy: guiding you through the process from your website to event planning to post-production media;
- Any questions related to user experience and accessibility: 2 hour minimum one-to-one consultation in person or online via Skype.
Public Speaking and Teaching
I will give a presentation at your event or conference.
If you are an event/conference organizer or an educational organization and looking for a speaker, panelist, or teacher who is not only familiar with user experience and accessibility, but also comes from underrepresented groups, I’m happy to share my experience and expertise as a professional who is deaf, female, and foreign-born.