Projects Are Like Snowflakes – No Two Are Alike
I provide the following services:
- Product Management, User Experience, Accessibility Consulting
- Workshops and Trainings
- Speaking and Teaching
I work on projects from start to finish or on certain parts of a larger project (as part of a team). While I have experience with visual design and front/back-end coding, my main focus of projects is on strategy.
Product Management, User Experience, Accessibility Consulting
Do you want to know if your website is usable and accessible to more of your visitors and to make sure it’s user-friendly?
For these reasons I encourage organizations to focus on user experience and accessibility from the start of any project. I help organizations improve their products and services by offering the following services that include but are not limited to:
- accessibility audits and strategy,
- user research,
- competitive analysis,
- usability testing,
- content strategy,
- user flows,
- user stories,
They are as important as a blueprint for a house and need to be implemented from the beginning of a project to save more time when creating or redesigning a website – regardless of the project size and budget.
Workshops and Trainings
Do you have the following questions:
- How to make a product usable and accessible?
- How to transcribe podcasts, videos, webinars?
- How to make classes, work meetings, public events accessible to deaf and hard of hearing people and what are proper accommodations?
- How to pick good domain names and register for web hosting services?
- How to set up a WordPress website and use it?
- Or any other similar questions?
I provide you or your team with a workshop/training in person or online via Skype.
Speaking and Teaching
If you are an event/conference organizer or an educational organization and want to have a speaker, panelist, or teacher who is not only familiar with user experience and accessibility, but also comes from underrepresented groups, I’m happy to share my experience and expertise as a professional who is deaf, female, and foreign-born.